Damaged Screw Extractor (Set of 4)
If you've ever stripped a screw or broken off the head of a bolt, you know how frustrating that can be. Well, not anymore.
Introducing the Damaged Screw Extractor. You can easily remove any stripped screw in ten seconds or less.
In fact, this patented process works so well it can even remove four-inch long, stubborn deck screws out of redwood.
Even if you break off the entire head of a screw or bolt, you can still extract it right out. No problem.
Great for: contractors, carpenters, handymen, and do-it-yourselfers. It's great for anyone!
- Removes any stripped screw in 10 seconds or less!
- The 4 piece screw extractor set works with any drill and any screw size or bolt
- Made of durable hardened steel
- Works on wood and machine screws as well as philips, flat, hex, or painted over screws
- Easy to use, just two easy steps!
- Package Weight: 0.08 kg
- Package Size: 5 x 5 x 5 cm
- 1 set x Damaged Screw Extractor
Add to Cart and Get it Now before it's run out of stock!
Due to high demand, order processing time is 3-5 business days.
United States: 10-20 days
Rest of the world: 15-25 days
Click the Add to Cart button to place your order today!